Lincoln 12V DC Fuel Transfer Pump - 1550
- Quickly delivers diesel, kerosene or mineral spirits from both mobile and stationary tanks
- Durable cast-iron housing, long-life, low-friction vanes, special seal design, UL-listed motor and stainless steel outlet adapter provide reliability in even the harshest environments
- Unique, three-piece, telescoping pick-up tube is suitable for a wide range of tank depths and designs, and its 360-degree, locking bung enables the operator to properly position the pump.
- Self-priming, cast-iron pump
- Insulated, weatherproof design
- Stainless steel 90-degree hose adapter
- 1 in. (25,4 mm) pump inlet and outlet offer high flow rate
- 360-degree, locking bung for proper positioning
- Three-piece telescoping pick-up tube for varying tank depths
- Pre-wired, heavy-gauge, 18 ft. (5,5 m) cable for operator convenience
- 13 ft. (4 m), commercial-grade, kink-resistant, anti-static hose
- Long-life, low-friction polymer vanes provide extended service intervals
- Voltage: 12 V DC
- Flow rate: 15 gal./min. (57 l/min.)
- Pump inlet/outlet: 1 in. (25,4 mm) NPT
- Hose connection: 3/4 in. (19 mm) NPT
- Power cord length: 18 ft. (5,5 m) with heavy-duty connectors
- Duty cycle: 30 min.
- Hose: 13 ft. x 3/4 in. ID (4 m x 19 mm ID)
- UL-listed motor
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'OTC-2357' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.