Knipex 7-1/2" Wire Rope Cutter - 95 61 190
- For medium hard wire up to 6 mmdia, e.g. Bowden cords, but also for cables and steel rods
- With opening spring and locking lever
- Cuts all wire and ropes - no splaying
- Cutting edges additionally induction hardened
- Special blade geometry prevents the wire rope fanning out
- Heavy-duty Chrome vanadium steel, forged, oil-hardened
- 64 HRC cutting edge hardness
- 7.5" Long
- Slim design
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'KDT-2162' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.