Klean-Strip Fiberglass Paint Stripper - GAF354
Eliminate paint finishes and other topcoats from metal surfaces of vehicles using the Klean-Strip Fiberglass Paint Stripper - GAF354. Finishes such as lacquers, polyurethanes, epoxies, acrylics, and baked enamels can be conveniently and effortlessly removed with this paint remover. Known to show results within five minutes of application on paints that are not stubborn, this paint remover can go deeper into the topcoats to strip them. Hence, it lifts several layers and adheres well on vertical surfaces.
How to use this fiberglass paint remover on surfaces
- Apply the paint remover and let it stand for a few minutes for it to do the trick. You may need to wait longer till the paint finish completely peels off or liquefies. The process may take any amount of time between 5 to 45 minutes.
- Scratch or abrade the finish in case you want the stripping action to happen sooner than its usual time.
- You need to apply the remover in generous amounts. A thin film or just plain brushing may not show results since thin coats tend to dry fast and cease their action even before the paint finish has actually corroded.
- If the finish you are looking to remove is unusually tough, and you do not want the automobile paint stripper to evaporate or dry out before the finish is completely blistered, use a 2-3 mil polyethylene film over the wet remover. Allow the paint remover to stay for up to 2 hours. If required, you may need to repeat the application.
- In case this automotive paint remover dries on the surface, scrape the loose portions and apply again. Use the water-washable Klean-Strip Fiberglass Paint Stripper - GAF354 on any fiberglass surface and this one gallon pack will help you get rid of tough paints.
Use the water-washable Klean-Strip Fiberglass Paint Stripper - GAF354 on any fiberglass surface and this one gallon pack will help you get rid of tough paints.
Key Features of the Klean-Strip Fiberglass Paint Stripper - GAF354:
- Good Vertical Adhesion: sticks to fiberglass surfaces to disintegrate and strip paints
- Quick Action: starts its work in five minutes and can take longer varying from surface to surface and paint type
- Non-Corrosive on Metals: when exposed for normal time periods
- Available in 1 Gallon cans
- Appearance: Thick, orange to brown opaque paste
- Odor: Strong ammonia like
- Percent Volatile: 95% by weight
- Vapor Density: Heavier Than Air
- Flash Point: No Flash to Boiling
- Density: 9.8 lb/gal
- CPSC Flammability Classification: Not a Flammable Liquid
- Boiling Range: 105°F to 300°F
- Max VOC: 11.1%
- Storage: Store in a cool place. If exposed for long to temperatures above 90°F, the remover may leak or swell.
- Shelf Life: Use remover within 6 months after pack is opened. Dispose of properly to prevent can deterioration.
- Shelf Life: 2 years from date of manufacture, in an unopened container
- DOT: UN1760, Corrosive Liquid, N.O.S., 8, PGI (Ammonium Hydroxide, Methylene Chloride)
- HAPS: Methylene Chloride, Methanol, Xylene, Ethyl Benzene
- Coverage: 25 – 50 sq. ft. per can
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought