Klean-Strip Bulldog Abrasive Prep and Clean
If you plan to restore your old car, the first necessary step is giving it a prep work. A good prep work could save you thousands of dollars in the long run. The essence of a good finish depends solely on the condition of the painting surface. To achieve a good paint job, it is necessary that you prepare and clean the surface well.
Surface preparation means getting the body surface clean and ready for color. Even minor scratches, if not properly prepared, will be highlighted after color coat. Therefore, it is essential that you achieve a smooth surface and not make any surface preparation errors.
Things to Remember Before Prep Work
- Free work area of dust
- Preferably paint inside a well-ventilated garage or paint booth
- Mask areas you don’t want to paint before operation
- Wear a dust mask and protective eyewear.
- Ensure that you have the dust extractor on
What is Klean-Strip Bulldog Abrasive Prep and Clean?
The Klean-Strip Bulldog Abrasive Prep and Clean is a VOC-compliant advanced emulsion. It brings together water and solvent technologies and helps in removing grease and wax from the surface. This is a paste that effectively removes the mold release agents that are the main cause for peeling and fish eyes. The innovative abrasive formula of the Klean Strip abrasive helps in increasing the surface area of the component and also increases basecoat adhesion.
Key Features of the Klean-Strip Bulldog Abrasive Prep and Clean:
- Eliminates the need for soap and water
- Negates the need for sanding
- Reduces 1-3 steps in bumper prep
- Eliminates the need to use anti-static and cleaning solvents
- VOC and Canadian compliant
- Available in two sizes: 7.6 lb Tub or 16oz Pint
|16 oz. - PPC535||KLE-PPC535||Price: $14.69||
|7.6 lb Tub - EPC535||KLE-EPC535||Price: $32.89||
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought