Kirker Ultra H/S 4:1 Clear - EC300
The Kirker Ultra H/S 4:1 Clear provides the ultimate finish and appearance for your automobiles. While it provides ultimate glow and leveling, it also helps in giving your vehicles the desired glossy finish. Ultra is a high-solids acrylic urethane system that provides professional restoration and refinishes.
How does a clearcoat help?
- It is recommended to clearcoat a vehicle to give it a professional glossy and shiny finish
- A clearcoat helps in protecting your vehicle from fading caused by the sun and the ultraviolet rays
- Many auto body shop professionals feel that applying a clearcoat to your vehicle makes repair and maintenance works easier
- Clearcoats also help in buffing out shallow defects on the surface without causing any harm to the actual paint
Key Features of the Kirker Ultra H/S 4:1 Clear:
- The fast-drying clearcoat provides exceptional flow and leveling and is easy to use
- Yields a beautifully deep gloss
- Resists shrinkage and dieback
- The new resin system helps in easy buffing, even days after application
- May be used in air dry or bake cycle environments in combination with Kirker’s ULTRA-GLO single-stage urethane or ACRYL-GLO acrylic enamel color system; or with other manufacturer’s basecoats
- Made in the USA
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '8893-01' to data type int.