Try the Kirker Ultra-Glo Acrylic Urethane Enamel - Sour Apple Green Metallic for automotive refinishing jobs when you want enhanced gloss retention and long lasting finishes. This high gloss formula is made in the USA and comes in a 3/4 gallon can. Mix it with activator in the ratio 3:1 by adding one quart of activator to 3/4 gallon enamel. You will need to purchase the slow or medium activator separately. Reduction is not necessary when you use this enamel. In case you choose to use a reducer, then the mix should not have more than 10% of reducer.
The Kirker Ultra-Glo Acrylic Urethane Enamel - Sour Apple Green Metallic is a single stage acrylic urethane enamel that provides good UV protection to retain the glossy finish of vehicles for years. To apply, put two medium wet coats over properly prepared and primed surfaces. Apply a third coat if you find it necessary for an even metallic finish. Allow a flash of 5-15 minutes between coats. The finish is ready to touch in 20 minutes at 68 degrees F and completely dry within an hour. After mixing, the enamel has a pot life of about two hours. The color sample is depicted for visual purposes only and is not totally color accurate.
Key Features of the Kirker Ultra-Glo Acrylic Urethane Enamel - Sour Apple Green Metallic:
- Sour Apple Green Metallic color – 3/4 gallon
- Single stage color system
- Imparts tough durability to refinish and restoration jobs
- Solid resistance to UV exposure, everyday weathering, and chemicals
- Retains gloss much longer
- 3:1 mix ratio with activator
- Does not require reduction; reducer, if used, should not be more than 10% of the enamel
- Enamel is set to touch in 20 minutes at 68ºF
- Dries completely in 1 hour at 68º F
Request a FREE Color Accurate Chip Chart
Prep, Mixing, Application & Cleanup Instructions
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.