Obtain premium quality finishes at an affordable price with the Kirker Ultra-Glo Acrylic Urethane Enamel - Bright Orange Metallic. This high gloss paint stays durable and is designed for completing automotive refinishing jobs with a premium finish. This enamel refinish provides good UV protection so that vehicles can retain their glossy finish and the color stays good for years.
In bright orange metallic color, it lends high gloss to panel surfaces. This premium grade acrylic urethane color system gives sound results on passenger vehicles refinishing and restoration jobs. Providing the desired exterior durability, it offers good protection to commercial automobiles and fleet equipment.
The Kirker Ultra-Glo Acrylic Urethane Enamel is a single-stage color system and an activated topcoat that promises far more durability than the usual enamel-based systems. This acrylic urethane topcoat is manufactured using top of the line materials and advanced technology.
Ultra-Glo offers exceptional resistance to damaging ultraviolet exposure, day-to-day weathering, chemicals, and stone chips. Use it as a single-stage coat or top it with a urethane clearcoat to keep it shinier and more durable.
How to use the Kirker Ultra-Glo Acrylic Urethane Enamel - Bright Orange Metallic
- Remove all traces of grease, wax, oil, silicone and other contaminants with a detergent wash and follow it with a solvent wash.
- Abrade substrate with 600-800 grit sandpaper to promote adhesion.
- Use a final wash cleaner for re-cleaning.
- Mix 3 parts Ultra-Glo with 1 part activator thoroughly. No additional reduction is required. If you intend to use a reducer, the mix should not have more than 10% reducer.
- Use a conventional siphon feed, conventional gravity feed or HVLP gun for application of Ultra-Glo Acrylic Urethane Enamel.
- Leave it for 18-24 hours for a full cure at 68 degrees F. It becomes dust-free in 15-20 minutes and can be polished/sanded after 8 hours of application.
- Appearance: Bright Orange Metallic
- Weight per gallon: Varies with color
- Package measure: 3/4 U.S. gallon / 96 fl. oz.
- RTS viscosity: 18-20 seconds in #2 Zahn Cup
- RTS VOC: Maximum VOC of 5.0 lbs/gallon (National Rule Compliant)
- Made in the USA
Request a FREE Color Accurate Chip Chart
Prep, Mixing, Application & Cleanup Instructions
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.