Kirker Matte Urethane Clearcoat - EC325
The Kirker Matte Urethane Clearcoat is an ideal choice for custom refinish and other applications where a reduced gloss is required. It is a premium quality acrylic urethane system that dries to an even, smooth, matte finish. It is very easy to use and has exceptional flow and leveling. It also has superior transparency and allows the base color to show through.
The Kirker Matte Urethane Clearcoat has pleasing esthetic characteristics, providing superior protection against weathering, chemicals and harmful UV rays. It also has exceptional flexibility, with superior scratch, and chip and mar resistance. It may be used over Kirker's Ultra-Glo single stage urethane colors, Spectra series urethane candy colors, or other manufacturer's color systems. This urethane clearcoat is easy to mix, easy to apply, and easy to use.
Key Features of the Kirker Matte Urethane Clearcoat- EC325:
- Flows and levels nicely
- Features superior clarity
- Minimal color distortion
- Easy to mix
- Easy to apply
- Easy to use
- Made in the USA
- Appearance: Clear liquid, slightly cloudy in container
- Weight Per Gallon: 7.35 lbs.
- Package Measure: U.S. gallon (3.785 liters)
- Packaged VOC: 4.52 lbs./gallon (542 grams/liter)
- Ready for Use VOC: 4.41 lbs./gallon (529 grams/liter)
- Mix ratio: 4:1
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought