Kidde Fire Suppression System For Paint Booths 8548, 8550 & 8601
Provide advanced protection in highly hazardous environments with the Kidde Fire Suppression System For Paint Booths 8548, 8550 & 8601. This fire suppression system protects high risk environments along with operations such as in paint booths.
With spray paint booths there are various safety features to take care of such as controlling ignition sources to containing vapors that are flammable. It is necessary to protect spray paint booths by an authorized automatic fire suppression system. With this system in place you can effectively suppress sudden fires and thereby prevent extensive damage to property and building.
A global name in fire protection, Kidde Fire Systems protects people, processes and properties from fire hazards. No matter what your business is and where you work, Kidde Fire Systems has a solution that can be customized to protect your team and operation from fire hazards. With solutions ranging from smoke and heat detectors, networked system control and an amazing portfolio of fire suppression agents in the market, Kidde Fire system is truly a global leader.
When you choose the Kidde® IND™ system for your fire suppression needs, you can rest assured that you have chosen the best in fire hazard protection. Providing the first line of defense against fire, the dry chemical system provides efficient and cost-effective fire protection.
Designed to meet the requirements of the paint booth 8548, 8550 & 8601, it is compliant with various regulatory code standards. A lot of research and design has gone into the making of this fire system that is popular in the industrial world.
How the system works
- A signal is sent to the Control Panel when the fire detectors perceive fire heat in the plenum, work area or the duct
- The cylinder Control Head is then activated electrically by the Control Panel. This opens the cylinder valve and sets the system in motion
- The Control Panel then shuts down airflow in the area and sounds an alarm
- The discharge pipes and nozzle then propels dry chemical into the area and successfully contains fire
The price mentioned here includes standard installation on standard booths with straight chimney. When the booth is modified such as chimney over 28", any kind of barrier or other changeable factors, the price may vary. This system does not include permits, electrical piping and fittings.
Key Features of the Kidde Fire Suppression System For Paint Booths 8548, 8550 & 8601:
- Regulatory Compliance with local and federal standards
- Dependable and verified protection system
- Cost-effective fire protection
- Does not include permits, electrical, piping & fittings
This product ships by truck freight.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought