Ken-Tool 50" Impact Bead Breaker - 35926
Use the Ken-Tool 50" Impact Bead Breaker to loosen beads with a bead-breaking foot and ram bar without cutting through the tire beads. This impact bead breaker works great on the road or in any auto body shop. It features a wedge foot that can be inserted between the bead and rim flange. With this 50" bead breaking tool, you get superior precision versus conventional ones you find on the market. A distinct spring action design minimizes operator fatigue, particularly associated with slide hammer kickback.
Key Features of the Ken-Tool 50" Impact Bead Breaker:
- Heavy-duty impact bead breaker
- Loosens stubborn beads with floating bead-breaking foot and ram bar
- Useful spring action design reduces user fatigue that could result from slide hammer kickback
- Drives wedge foot between head and rim flange
- Delivers accurate results
- Length: 50" (127 cm)
- Extended Length: 80" (203 cm)
- Weight: 23 lbs. (10.4 kg)
There are no comments for this product.