JustRite 6 Gallon Oily Rag Can
JustRite 6 Gallon Oily Rag Can is an essential in any auto body workshop, lab, factory or warehouse. It is necessary for any environment that deals with equipment or handling of fuels or oils and where drips and spills are inevitable.
Almost everyone has heard about how piles of carelessly disposed of oil or greasy rags can easily ignite and cause combustion of flammable waste. The Oily Rag can offers you a fire safe temporary storage of waste rags, shavings, solvents, thinners and other materials that are subject to spontaneous combustion. The rugged, lead-free, galvanized steel body cannot be subject to dent or rust and is resistant to almost all chemical compounds. The oily waste can feature a self-closing lid with foot lever for a hands-free operation. The lid is specially designed to open not more than 60 degrees and the cover drops when you release the foot lever.
The Oily Waste Can comes with a round construction and an elevated bottom that improves air circulation to disperse heat and reduce moisture buildup. This product meets Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations and is certified by FM Global (FM) and Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
Key Features of the JustRite 6 Gallon Oily Rag Can:
- 6 Gallon capcity
- Self-closing cover reduces the source of oxygen and cuts spontaneous combustion
- Foot lever present for hands-free operation. Lid opens only 60 degrees
- Lead-free and rugged galvanized body that prevents rusts and dents
- Bright red colored can with a 6-gallon capacity
- Round construction and elevated bottom disperses heat and reduces the build-up of moisture
- Meets Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations and is certified by FM Global (FM) and Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
- Safety label in three languages to reduce miscommunication
- Durable powder paint finish for long life
- Made in the USA
There are no comments for this product.