IR Vibration Reduced Reciprocating Saw - 529
Regular Price: $192.49
On Sale For: $162.99
- Patented vibration reduction device reduces hand fatigue
- Includes 3 fine tooth and course tooth blades
- Adjustable rear exhaust directs air away from the work piece
- Great for cutting plastic, fiberglass, composite, sheet metal and more
- Applications: muffler and exhaust work, sunroof install, flat and curved cuts, intricate patterns
- Rear exhaust - 360º adjustable
- Strokes Per Minute: 9500
- Stroke Length: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Exhaust: Rear
- Tool Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Overall Length: 9.7"
- Avg. Air Consumption: 1.1 cfm
- Air Consumption @ Load: 1.13 cfm
- Sound Pressure / Power: 84 / 95 dBA
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF
- Min Hose Size: 3/8"
- Vibration: 3.1 m/s2
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!