IR 3/8" Cordless Ratchet Wrench
Ideal for a wide range of applications - from engine repair and under-car work to light industrial maintenance, repair & operations (MRO). Compatible with the IQV20 Series battery platform, the R3130 ratchet delivers the convenience of Cordless with the power of air
- Voltage: 20V
- Drive Size: 3/8"
- Max Torque: 54 ft-lb
- Torque Range 10-45 ft-lb (Nm)
- Free Speed: 225 rpm
- Weight 3.5 lbs. (1.6 kg) [No Battery]
- Sound Pressure: 86 dBA
- Sound Power: 97 dBA
- Switch Type: Variable
- Vibration: 2.7 m/s2
- With 54 ft-lbs of torque, the R3130 cordless ratchet delivers the same kind of power you expect from an air tool.
- Ergonomic handle and patent-pending comfort grip offers the same reach as an air ratchet
- Variable speed trigger provides maximum control of the tool
- Patent-pending metal and composite construction makes this tool lightweight, yet strong for easy operation and protection against repeated drops.
- Ultra Strong Reinforced Handle engineered to withstand manual ratcheting and bolt breakaway even on the toughest bolts
- Proven engineered head is same durable ratchet head used in our air-powered ratchet, so it stands up to the toughest professional use
- All Metal Gear Train for long-life durability
- Compact and durable motor delivers optimal performance and long life
- Battery power means greater portability
- Unique slim-line design provides easy access in tight spots; where you can get your arm, you can get your ratchet
- High-power, extended-life 20-volt lithium-ion battery is compatible across the IQV20 Series cordless tools
Battery sold separately on R3130
|3/8" Ratchet Only, No Battery - R3130
Regular Price: $229.99
On Sale For: $214.56
|3/8" Ratchet Kit w/ 1 Battery - R3130-K1
Regular Price: $319.99
On Sale For: $296.26
|3/8" Ratchet Kit w/ 2 Batteries - R3130-K2
Regular Price: $399.99
On Sale For: $369.86
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'C1555' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.