Inside Rearview Mirror Removal Tool
The Inside Rearview Mirror Removal Tool will help you remove rearview mirrors without causing any damage to the glass or the surrounding dash area. Working with mirrors and glass can be tricky, but this tool will make your job simpler. All you need to do is insert the Inside Rearview Mirror Removal Tool into the bracket between the mirror and the holder and provide a mild upward push to release the mirror safely.
This tool is built specially for Ford vehicles that typically have rearview mirrors held with a 2-prong system. The prongs tend to be difficult to remove, and hence the special design of this tool. When used with care and according to the instructions, this tool will ensure that the windshield also remains intact during the mirror removal. The tool is compatible with 1991 and up Ford Explorer models.
Special Features of the Inside Rearview Mirror Removal Tool
- Helps remove rearview mirrors with ease
- Simply insert into the bracket between the mirror and the holder to release the glass
- Does not cause damage to the glass, surrounding dash area, and windshield
- Is compatible with Ford models, especially Ford Explorer models from 1991 onwards
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought