Innova Equus ABS + CanOBD2 Diagnostic Tool - 3150
- Powerful OBD2 tool quickly reveals “Check Engine” light warnings on any 1996 and newer car, light truck or SUV - Foreign and Domestic.
- Retrieves OEM Enhanced and Transmission DTCs.
- Diagnoses ABS codes on 1996 and newer GM, Ford and Chrysler vehicles.
- Features unique patented all-in-one screen display and LED display for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Automatic refresh updates data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle - an easy way to verify repair completion
- Retrieves OBD2 DTCs: Generic Codes (P0, P2, P3, and U0) / Manufacturer Specific Codes (P1, P3, and U1)
- Communicates with all OBD 2 protocols: C.A.N. (Controller Area Network), ISO 9141, J1850PWM, J1850VPW, KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4
- Code Definition Displayed on Unit in English, Spanish or French
- Displays Freeze Frame Data
- Unit can be flash updated with a standard Windows® PC (OBD-PC Link™ software required / included with tool)
- Memory / Battery backup for off-car review and analysis
- Comes with access to CanOBD2.com RepairSolutions which gives trouble code definitions, a full diagnostic report, probable causes, most likely fix to DTC’s, repair costs and more.
Innova 3150 Manual (PDF)
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'otc3825' to data type int.