The Innova 3130 Scan Tool has been designed to work on all OBD 2 compliant vehicles. All 1996 and newer vehicles - cars, light trucks and SUVs sold in the United States are OBD 2 compliant. The Scan Tool has a unique, patented all-in-one screen display and an LED display for quick emissions check.
It communicates with all OBD 2 protocols like C.A.N (Controller Area Network), ISO 9141, J1850PWM, J1850VPW and KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4. It also provides SAE enhanced live data to view, record and playback live PCM data streams and display freeze frame data.
The Innova 3130 Scan Tool has a Spanish and French interface and definitions for more convenience and easy understanding. You can select these options by a menu command. It easily retrieves OBD 2 DTCs like Generic Codes (P0, P2, P3, and U0) or Manufacturer Specific Codes (P1, P3, and U1).
This unit can be flash updated with a standard Windows PC and the required (and included) OBD-PC Link software. It has a memory and battery backup to help with off car analysis and review. This scan tool is the easiest, quickest and best way to diagnose and troubleshoot 1996 and newer OBD 2 vehicles.
Key Features of the Innova 3130 Scan Tool - CanOBD2:
- Professional OBD2 Generic Scan Tool all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks, and SUVs – Domestic, Asian and European Import
- Features unique patented all-in-one screen display
- LED display for quick emissions check
- Communicates with all OBD 2 protocols
- Provides SAE enhanced Live Data
- Displays Freeze Frame Data
- Includes Spanish and French Interface and Definitions
- Retrieves OBD 2 DTCs
- Can be flash updated with a standard Windows PC
- Memory / Battery backup for off-car review and analysis
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- Dimensions: 10.7" x 7.6" x 2.6"
Innova 3130 Manual (PDF)