Ingersoll-Rand Twin Piston Inline Sander - IR315
The Ingersoll-Rand Twin Piston Inline Sander is perfect for sanding jobs like smoothing down body fillers or shaping and leveling large flat surfaces. It has quick action paper clamps and power that is smooth and reliable.
The Ingersoll-Rand Twin Piston Inline Sander is a heavy-duty tool that works by reserving extra power and it manages 3000 reciprocating strokes per minute.
Key Features of the Ingersoll-Rand Twin Piston Inline Sander - IR315:
- Prevents stalling and tackles sanding
- Quick action paper clamps
- Smooth and reliable power
- Heavy duty construction
- Max Free Speed: 3,000 (strokes per minute)
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Pad Size: 2.75" x 17.5"
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- Length: 17.52"
- Average Air Consumption: 8 cfm
- Air Consumption @ Load" 9 cfm
- Sound Pressure: 93.3 dBA
- Sound Power: 106.3 dBA
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF
- Min Hose Size: 3/8"
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought