Ingersoll Rand Super-Duty Air Hammer - IR-132
Ingersoll Rand Super-Duty Air Hammer - IR-132 Professionals who are in search of the best tools overwhelmingly choose the Ingersoll Rand Super-Duty Air Hammer - IR-132 for a variety of applications, including front end work, heavy exhaust work, riveting, king pin removal, bushing driving and bolt shearing. Use this air hammer and you’ll have the convenience of a longer tool lifespan and better performance for each job you take on.
- Up to 1,725 blows per minute
- Alloyed steel barrel and heat-treated piston for longer life
- Built-in power regulator and trigger control
- Bore Diameter: 0.56" (14mm)
- Chisel Shank Diameter: 0.401"
- Stroke Length: 4"
- Shank Opening: Round
- Blows Per Minute: 1725
- Vibration: n/a
- Average Air Consumption: 3 cfm
- Air Consumption at Load: 11 cfm
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- Sound: n/a
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Min Hose Size: 3/8"
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought