Ingersoll Rand Standard Duty Air Hammer - 115
This powerful, yet economical high-speed air hammer, is designed for light exhaust system work and general cutting, chipping and scraping.
- Up to 5,000 blows per minute
- Alloyed steel barrel and heat-treated piston for longer life
- Built-in power regulator and trigger control
- Shank Opening: Round
- Chisel Shank Diameter: 0.401"
- Blows Per Minute: 5000
- Bore Diameter: 0.75" (19 mm)
- Stroke Length: 1.63" (41 mm)
- Weight: 2.6 lbs.
- Overall Length: 6.1"
- Average Air Consumption: 2 cfm
- Air Consumption @ Load: 14 cfm
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8"
- Sound Pressure: 101.3 dBA
- Sound Power: 114.3 dBA
There are no comments for this product.