Ingersoll Rand Standard Anvil Two Battery Kit - W7150-K22
or 3 payments of $169.25 details
Convenience of Cordless. Power of Air.
The W7150 1/2″ 20V High-Torque Impactool™ is the only cordless impact wrench that can perform pound-for-pound with our best-in-class 2135TiMAX, 1/2″ air Impactool, the W7150 cordless impact wrench will make quick work of tough jobs that professional technicians do every day.
- 780 ft-lbs of maximum forward/reverse torque & 1100 ft-lb of nut-busting torque - from cordless impact wrench that weighs only 6.8 lbs.
- High-power rare earth magnet (neodymium) motor — offers a long life and high power
- Steel-lined aluminum hammer case — designed to be strong and light-weight for maximum protection of the internal components
- All-metal drive train and hammer mechanism — robust, durable, and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Variable speed switch with electronic brake — provides maximum control of the tool
- Patent-pending metal reinforced housing — ready to work even after repeated drops
- Patent-pending soft touch over-molded grip — minimizes vibration, reduces fatigue, and enhances user comfort during extended use
- Best-in-class short length — 9.4″ from tip to tail
- (1) W7150 Impactool, (1) IQVUniversal Charger, (2) BL2022x5.0 20V li-ion batteries, (1) Blow–molded case
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'SKT89016' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.