The Ingersoll-Rand Heavy Duty Air Nibbler helps cut quarter panels easily and works well instead of sawing or shearing. This tool is a must-have in every auto body shop, mainly because of its efficiency at easily slicing through plastic, cold rolled steel, aluminum, and other metals. The 18-gauge thickness of the tool enables you to cut at a rate of 6 ft. per minute. Not only is this tool useful in auto body shops, but also to tinsmiths and sheet metal shops. This tool requires 1/2" pilot/starter hole. The tool comes with a one-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
Key Features of the Ingersoll-Rand Heavy Duty Air Nibbler:
- Helps you cut out quarter panels without distorting the material edges
- Works by cutting through the center of a panel
- Provides better accuracy by holding a tight 1/4" radius when cutting
- Easy operation enables anyone to use the tool
- The tool provides better balance and is light in weight
Points to remember when using the Ingersoll-Rand Heavy Duty Air Nibbler:
- Wear the required eye protection
- Hold tool with both the hands when operating
- Use only with specific ‘impact-rated’ sockets, adapters and accessories
- Do not exceed 90 psi
- Ensure that the workpiece is securely anchored
- Disconnect tool from air supply when changing sockets
- Strokes Per Minute: 4200
- Material Thickness: 18 gauge / .05"
- Stroke Length: n/a
- Average Air Consumption: 4 cfm
- Air Consumption @ Load: 17 cfm
- Sound Pressure: 96 dBA
- Sound Power: 107 dBA
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8"
- Length: 7.3"
- Weight: 2.1 lbs