Ingersoll Rand Heavy-Duty Air Low-Speed Tire Buffer with Lever-Style Throttle - 327LS
- Quick change chuck
- Built-in regulator
- This tool makes patchwork, roughing areas for recapping and cleaning tire moldings a breeze.
- Lever-style tease trigger with lock-off for easy operation and protection against accidental start-up
- Quick change chuck for easy buffing wheel change
- Piped-away exhaust (included) directs air away from work area and operator
- Convenient hanger-keeps tool within easy reach
- Rated Power: 0.5 hp
- Max. Free Speed: 3,000 rpm
- Chuck: 7/16" Hex
- Weight: 1.13 lbs.
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Average Air Consumption: 14 cfm
- Air Consumption @ Load: 27 cfm
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8"
- Sound Pressure: 95 dBA
- Sound Power: 108 dBA
There are no comments for this product.