Ingersoll Rand Heavy-Duty Air High-Speed Tire Buffer - IR-327
With a free speed up to 22,000 rpm and powerful 1/2 hp motor, the IR327 will make quick work of patchwork and roughing up low areas for recapping, tire scuffing and cleaning tire moldings.
- Lever throttle for easy operation
- Rear exhaust keeps air away from you and your work
- Rated Power: 0.5 hp
- Max. Free Speed: 22,000 rpm
- Chuck: 3/8"
- Weight: 1.6 lbs.
- Overall Length: 8.8"
- Average Air Consumption: 15 cfm
- Air Consumption @ Load: 28 cfm
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8"
- Sound Pressure: 90.9 dBA
- Sound Power: 103.9 dBA
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'CHP873' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.