Ingersoll-Rand HD Angle Die Grinder - IR302B
Having trouble with straight grinding tools that are difficult to use in tight spaces? Try the Ingersoll-Rand HD Angle Die Grinder that features a right-angled head for easier access.
Perfect for de-burring, polishing, and grinding, this angled grinder can also be used for breaking down and smoothing out sharp edges. It is a durable tool that features precision-machined steel gears. The ball-bearing construction makes it easy to maneuver while its integral safety lock helps prevent accidental starts and related damage.
Special Features of the Ingersoll-Rand HD Angle Die Grinder:
- Right-angled head for easier access to tight spaces
- Perfect for de-burring, polishing, grinding and smoothing sharp edges
- Durable, precision-machined steel gears
- Positive grip 1/4" capacity collet chuck and integral safety lock lever
- Rated Power: 0.33 hp
- Max Free Speed: 20000 rpm
- Rear Exhaust
- Output: 1/4" & 6mm
- Weight: 1.28 lbs
- Sound Pressure / Power dBA: 90/101
- Average Air Consumption: 6 cfm
- Air Consumption @ Load: 23 cfm
- Air Inlet NPT: 1/4'
- Min Hose Size: 3/8"
There are no comments for this product.