Ingersoll Rand HD Air Angle Sander 7" Pad - IR313A
Perform light and heavy sanding jobs with a great degree of ease and precision by using the Ingersoll Rand HD Air Angle Sander with a 7" Pad. Use it for smoothing welds, roughing body filler, and for removing rust. Its heavy duty motor offers speeds up to 5,000 rpm so that you can work faster on light and heavy sanding jobs.
Weighing just 4.5 lbs, this sander is light in weight for optimum user comfort. It features a ball bearing construction that carries the promise of long life. The Ingersoll Rand HD Air Angle Sander with 7" Pad is designed to provide workable solutions to auto body prep work.
Key Features of the Ingersoll Rand HD Air Angle Sander 7" Pad:
- 7" sanding pad
- Heavy duty motor enables tough sanding jobs
- Ball bearing construction promotes long life
- 5,000 RPM free speed
- Lightweight construction; weighs just 4.5 lbs
- Performance Rating: Heavy Duty
- Free Speed: 5,000
- Pad Diameter: 7"
- Length in. (mm): 15.98" (406)
- Output: 5/8" – 11 Thread
- Vacuum Ready: No
- Average Air Consumption: 8
- Air Consumption At Load: 23
- Sound Pressure/Power Dba: 99.3 / 112.3
- Vibration m/s2: < 2.5
- Sound dBA: 99.3
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4"
- Minimum Hose Size: 3/8"
- Spindle: 5/8"
- Weight: 4.5 lbs
There are no comments for this product.