Ingersoll-Rand HD Air Angle Polisher / Buffer - IR314A
Buff and polish several substrates with the Ingersoll-Rand HD Air Angle Polisher / Buffer. Be it metal, paint or plastic, this buffer tool works like a pro to impart a glossy finish to these surfaces. A heavy-duty motor ensures that this polisher can handle tough jobs as well.
Designed to stay durable, this polisher features a ball bearing construction. It is a versatile tool that has a high speed range of 1500 – 2500 rpm. It has a 7" backing pad. A dead handle and spindle make handling easy. For safety while operating this buffer, it is advised to wear suitable eye protection gear. A two-hand operation is advisable for good handling support.
Key Features of the Ingersoll-Rand HD Air Angle Polisher / Buffer:
- Free speed range of 1500 – 2500 rpm
- Suitable for buffing and polishing a range of surfaces – plastics, paints and metals
- Heavy-duty motor
- Built-in regulator
- Long-life ball bearing construction
- Dead handle and spindle make handling easy
- 7’" backing pad
- Length: 15.98"
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Rated Power: 0.4 hp
- Average Air Consumption: 8 cfm
- Air Consumption @ Load: 29 cfm
- Max Free Speed: 2,500 rpm
- Pad Diameter: 7"
- Output: 5/8" - 11 thread
- Sound Pressure / Power dBA: 97.3 / 110.3 dBA
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF
- Min Hose Size: 3/8" (10 mm)
There are no comments for this product.