Ingersoll Rand Gear Drive Trolley
GT hand geared hook-on style trolley rated for manual or powered hoists having the versatility to fit most types of beams with compatibility to all hoist brands.
- The 5:1 design factor allows use with both manual or powered hoists. Meets pertinent U.S. (ASME/ANSI and CMAA), Canadian and European standards.
- The side plates, including the rail sweeps/drop stops, are made of cold formed steel for strength, durability and even load distribution.
- The wheel axles are "rivet-locked" in place so they will not come loose. They are NOT knurled, welded, or modified bolts.
- The wheels are cast iron. The "Universal" tread fits either flat or tapered beams.
- Wheels run on sealed, "Lube-for-Life" ball bearings. Smoother rolling with less effort and maintenance.
- Wide hanger shaft assemblies allow the standard trolley's to fit almost any I-Beam, H-Beam or patented track beam. Extension shaft kits are stocked.
- Additional gearing in the 20 ton trolley allows operation by one hand chain.
- The trolley's are painted black for universal coordination.
- Shaft extension kits allow standard trolleys to fit almost any S-beam or patented track beam - flange adjustment 8"-13". Please click on "catalog section" for details.
|1 Ton||IR-GT010-8-10||Price: $271.86||
|5 Ton||IR-GT050-8-10||Price: $879.76||
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought