The Ingersoll Rand C Series Ratchet Puller features rugged cast aluminum wire rope pullers designed to store more wire rope than most all-steel ratchet pullers you’ll find on the market. Rigged double line, the tool is more than capable of handling long-reach pulling or lifting jobs of up to 3,400 pounds easily.
A ratchet and pawl system helps you to lower vehicles one notch at a time. The gear teeth are an example of Ingersoll Rand’s Buttress Tooth design, which provides additional strength to the tool while enhancing its lifespan.
Cable Puller Specifications
The cable puller features a lightweight aluminum frame, making it easy to carry around and use. Convenience is added through a reversible handle, which changes positions easily so you can always pull in the correct direction (against the load). An alloy steel load hook features safety latches to keep you free from harm during your job. The overloaded safety handle is designed to deform if you exceed its capacity rating.
Additional durability comes from a solid steel drive and holding dog (rather than laminated plates) and a galvanized aircraft-quality wire rope.
- Replacement parts available for easy repair
- Plated external parts for corrosion resistance
- Buttress tooth design
- 4:1 design factor for lifting, lowering and pulling
- Meets ASME B30.21 specifications
Strap Puller Specifications
The strap puller contains all the features of the popular C series, plus the following extra unique features:
- Three hooks to allow 2-ton capacity
- 6-foot pull with double line and one ton capacity with 12 foot pull using single line
- Non-conductive, corrosion resistant, high-strength synthetic strap that doesn’t kink or bind
- Easy pay-out of strap for fast setup