Ingersoll-Rand 8" Air Geared Orbital Sander - IR328B
The Ingersoll-Rand 8" Air Geared Orbital Sander is crafted for sanding and smoothing paint, wood, body filler and fiberglass. The compressed air power, rotary power tool is used as an abrasive accessory for material removal. The power and strength of this orbital sander gives you a clean, swirl-free finish.
Key Features of the Ingersoll-Rand 8" Air Geared Orbital Sander:
- Comes with a dual action pad motion
- Balanced ball bearing construction
- Vibration-free performance and long life
- Rated Power: 0.25 hp
- Max Free Speed: 825 rpm
- Pad Diameter: 8"
- Orbit Diameter: 5/32"
- Weight: 4.7 lbs.
- Average Air Consumption: 4 cfm
- Air Consumption @ Load: 16 cfm
- Sound Pressure / Power dBA: 90.5 / 93.7
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4"
- Min Hose Size: 3/8"
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought