FREE Ingersoll Rand 1/2" HD Impact 231C and FREE Start-Up Kit with Qualifying Compressor Purchase
Item ships direct from Ingersoll Rand
See below for qualifying compressors
The Ingersoll Rand 7.5HP 80 Gallon Vertical Air Compressor Package - 2475N7.5-P is a two-stage electric powered compressor. This package includes magnetic starter, electric drain, automatic start/stop control with pressure switch (5 hp & 7.5hp), air-cooled aftercooler, dual control with centrifugal unloader (10hp & 15hp), and a low oil level switch. This premium package offers 100% continuous operation and exceptional reliability.
Some more features of this air compressor package are 100% cast iron pump, ASME coded receiver tank, high-efficiency stainless steel valves, and NEMA 1 and ODP motor. The oversized industrial-grade bearings provide extended life. It has a high-efficiency intercooler and inlet air filter with sound minimizing baffles. Balanced pistons promote optimum efficiency with minimized vibration. Accomplish tasks such as inflating tires, powering air tools or blowing glass with ease using the Ingersoll Rand 7.5HP 80 Gallon Vertical Air Compressor Package - 2475N7.5-P.
Key Features of the Ingersoll Rand 7.5HP 80 Gallon Vertical Air Compressor Package - 2475N7.5-P:
- Electricity-powered, 2-stage compressor model
- Cast iron pump with splash lubrication
- Known to deliver continuous performance by running at high volume and high pressure
- Reliable and long lasting
- 7.5 HP motor
- High-efficiency intercooler
- Balanced pistons for optimum efficiency and reduced vibration
- High-efficiency inlet air filter with sound reducing baffles
- Oversized cast iron belt wheel enables continuous operation
- Oversized industrial-grade bearings for extended pump life
- Requires low maintenance
- Choose Phase and Voltage Combination
- HP: 7.5
- Tank Size/ Configuration: 80-Gal. Vertical
- Stationary: Yes
- Capacity: 24.0 CFM
- Voltage: 200V, 230V or 460V
- Phase: Single Or Three
- Maximum Pressure: 175 psi
- Dimensions: 48" x 40" x 76"
- Net Weight: 611 lbs.
- Tank Outlet: 0.75"
Optional start-up kit is required for proper operation and warranty.
This product ships by truck
Monthly payments from $63.15 Click for lease application