Ingersoll-Rand 6" Finishing Sander - IR4151
IR4151 - Low Vibration - Vac Ready Sander
This vacuum-ready, low vibration model produces an ultra-high quality finish and connects easily to central or portable vacuum systems. Combining the IR4151 with the IR4151JV Jet-Vac conversion kit makes this tool a self-generated vacuum sander, producing twice the vacuum power of the nearest competitor. The IR4151 extracts dust and particles through and around the pad keeping foreign matter away from the motor. The vacuum sanding pad features a unique design and large 1/2" diameter holes for efficient operation. Virtually all dust is instantly channeled away from the work.
- 12,000 rpm free speed for swirl-free finishes.
- Durable, lightweight composite design weighs less than 2 lbs!
- Interchangeable grip rings available to match operator hand sizes.
- Composite housing
- Vinyl Pad Face
- Use with a PSA style abrasive
- Rated Power: 0.2 hp
- Max Free Speed: 12000 rpm
- Pad Diameter: 6"
- Orbit Diameter: 3/16"
- Short Shroud Style
- Weight: 1.92lbs
- Length: 7.48"
- Sound Pressure/Power dBA: 81.6 / n/a
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4"
- Min Hose Size: 5/16"
- Air Consumption @ Free Speed: 15.5 cfm
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought