Ingersoll-Rand 6" Finishing Sander - IR4151
The Ingersoll-Rand 6" Finishing Sander is a low-vibration, vacuum-ready tool that results in top quality finishes. It connects easily to portable or central vacuum systems and generates enough power for completing your sanding tasks quickly. This finishing sander draws particles and dust through the pad and prevents foreign particles from getting to the motor. With a distinct design, this vacuum sanding pad has large, 1/2" diameter holes to enable smooth and efficient sanding. It eliminates all dust from the sanded area.
Operating at a free motor speed of 12,000 RPM, this Ingersoll Rand Finishing Sander provides swirl-free finishes. It has a long-lasting and lightweight design that weighs less than 2 lbs. Interchangeable grip rings are available to match the hand size of the operator.
Key Features of the Ingersoll-Rand 6" Finishing Sander:
- Vinyl pad face
- Composite housing
- Durable and composite design is lightweight
- Can be used with a PSA-style abrasive
- Motor speed of 12,000 RPM gives swirl-free finishes
- Weighs less than 2 lbs.
- Interchangeable grip rings available to match the operator’s hand size
- Rated Power: 0.2 hp
- Max Free Speed: 12000 rpm
- Pad Diameter: 6"
- Orbit Diameter: 3/16"
- Shroud: Short
- Housing: Composite
- Weight: 1.92lbs
- Length: 7.48"
- Sound Pressure: 81.6 dBA
- Air Inlet NPTF: 1/4"
- Min Hose Size: 5/16"
- Air Consumption @ Free Speed: 15.5 cfm
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought