Ingersoll-Rand 3/8" Super Duty Impact Wrench - IR212
Tremendous power and longer life make this wrench the popular choice of professional mechanics for exhaust systems, air conditioning, radiators, body shop, and bench work. Still the most powerful 3/8" pistol-grip on the market, it offers all the advantages of the Single Hammer Impact Mechanism for removing and replacing bolts up to 7/16" without a struggle.
- Power up to 180 ft.-lbs.
- Unaffected by air pressure changes.
- More torque, less vibration.
- Pistol-style yet extremely compact and lightweight.
- Built-in power regulator prevents over-torquing.
- Handle exhaust.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Drive: 3/8"
- Anvil: Standard
- Max. Torque in Reverse: 150 ft-lb
- Working Torque: 20-125 ft-lbs
- Free Speed: 11,500 rpm
- Weight: 2.89 lbs.
- Overall Length: 6.6"
- Average Air Consumption: 2.5 cfm
- Air Consumption @ Load: 11 cfm
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8"
- Air Pressure: 90 PSI
- Sound Pressure: 97 dBA
- Sound Power: 108 dBA
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought