Ingersoll-Rand 3/8" Heavy Duty Reversible Drill - IR7802RA
Use this economical, high quality 3/8" drill for all your general purpose drilling, honing, reaming, and hole sawing. With its reversible 1/2 hp motor, you can also drive and remove screws, including backing out tight screws without a struggle.
- Reversible motor with a quick reverse lever
- Variable speed throttle for starting holes easily
- Handles smoothly
- Lightweight, compact drill
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- Chuck Type: Standard
- Max Free Speed: 2000 rpm
- Reversible: Yes
- Rated Power: 0.50 hp
- Weight: 2.90 lbs.
- Overall Length: 6.14"
- Average Air Consumption: 4 cfm
- Air Consumption @ Load: 26 cfm
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8"
- Sound Pressure: 83 dBA
- Sound Power: 94 dBA
There are no comments for this product. CLICK HERE
to be the first one to share your opinion!