Ingersoll Rand 3/8" Air Impact Wrench - IR-211
Single Hammer Mechanism, Pressure-Feed Lubrication System, and Power Regulator pack plenty of extra power to handle bolts up to 7/16" for oil pan removal, exhaust system work, transmission and bench work.
- 150 ft-lb maximum torque in reverse
- Steel hammer case protects the hammer mechanism against punishing use
- Jumbo hammer mechanism
- Pressure-feed lubrication system
- Power regulator
- Drive: 3/8"
- Anvil: Standard
- Max Torque in Reverse: 150 ft-lbs
- Working Torque: 20 - 125 ft-lbs
- Max Free Speed: 10,000 rpm
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Overall Length: 6.6"
- Average Air Consumption: 2.5 cfm
- Air Consumption @ Load: 11 cfm
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8"
- Sound Pressure: 104 dBA
- Sound Power: 117 dBA
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'IR-231HA' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.