Ingersoll Rand 3/4" Impact Wrench - 259
Ingersoll Rand has long provided professionals with tools that deliver the power, durability, reliability, and value needed to get the job done right. Our 259 3/4" Impactool™ is yet another example of this legacy — offering impressive performance, value, and convenience not found in competitive models.
- Non-biased motor delivers 1,050 ft-lb (1424 Nm) of maximum torque in both forward and reverse
- Rocking dog impact mechanism works well on a wide range of air pressures
- Two power settings in both forward and reverse
- Variable speed trigger offers impressive control
- Handle-vented exhaust directs air away from the operator
- Silenced exhaust reduces tool noise while in use
- Ergonomic design for improved tool handling
- Drive: 3/4"
- Max Torque: 1050 ft-lbs
- Working Torque: 200-800 ft-lbs
- Free Speed: 6000 rpm
- Weight: 8.8 lbs.
- Overall Length: 8.6"
- Average Air Consumption: 8 cfm
- Air Consumption @ Load: 30 cfm
- Air Inlet: 3/8" NPTF
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8"
- Sound Level: 91.6 dBA
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought