Ingersoll-Rand 2235QTiMAX Quiet Tool Series 1/2" Impactool™
The Ingersoll-Rand Quiet Tool Series 1/2" Impactool is designed with IR's Quiet Tool technology, which reduces the sound of the tool, thus protecting your ears while you work. It is built with a titanium hammer case, a steel wear plate and with composite housing. All these features protect the tool from even the harshest environments.
The Ingersoll-Rand Quiet Tool Series 1/2" Impactool is extremely lightweight, and weighs only 5 pounds. This extended anvil version of this tool comes with a 2-inch extended anvil. This super powerful and reliable tool has a high torque of 1,350 ft-lbs. and an equally high maximum reverse torque of 930 ft-lbs. with reduced sound. While supplies last, you will also receive a free pair of IR gloves when you purchase an IR Impact Wrench.
Key Features of the Ingersoll-Rand 2235QTiMAX Quiet Tool Series 1/2" Impactool:
- Powerful and reliable
- IR's Quiet Tool technology reduces sound
- Strong housing protects the tool
- Standard or Extended anvil available
- Drive: 1/2"
- Anvil: Standard or 2" Extended
- Max. Torque in Reverse: 930 ft-lb
- Nut Busting Torque: 1300 ft-lbs
- BPM: 1220
- Free Speed: 8500 rpm
- Weight: 4.7 lbs. / 5.0 lbs.
- Overall Length: 7.6" / 9.6"
- Average Air Consumption: 5.4 cfm
- Air Consumption @ Load: 21 cfm
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8"
- Air Pressure: 90 PSI
- Sound Level: 88.7 dBA
|Standard Anvil - 2235QTiMax
Regular Price: $335.99
On Sale For: $322.43
|2" Extended Anvil - 2235QTiMax-2
Regular Price: $324.99
On Sale For: $311.56
There are no comments for this product.