Free Shipping in the Continental U.S.
If you plan to spray paint or use other power tools, then the Ingersoll Rand 15HP 120 Gallon Horizontal Air Compressor is a definite must-have in your auto body shop. It is never advisable to spray paint without a supply of dry and moisture-free air.
Why is it important to have compressed air in your auto body workshop?
An air compressor helps you compress atmospheric air to a certain pressure. The air is usually stored to a certain pressure in a pressurized container. This air is then used to provide power to atomize paint and to air tools.
What size of a compressor would you need?
The size of the compressor you would need for your workshop depends on the demands that you have. This is determined by the tools that you run, along with the bays that you operate. For lower air pressure needs, we advise you to install a pressure regulator that you can set for the required air pressure at the tool. To determine your air pressure needs, we recommend that you determine the highest minimum pressure tool requirement.
How do you keep water away from your distribution lines and tools?
- The following are a few things you can do to keep moisture away from your lines and tools:
- Install a refrigerated air dryer, which will cool the air and prevent the moisture from condensing up to a certain specified temperature
- You can install drop legs in the air service lines to the tool. Install drains at the drop leg for water evacuation
- Ensure that the service piping comes off the top of the air distribution piping. This process minimizes debris and water from entering the tools
Key Features of the Ingersoll Rand 15HP 120 Gallon Horizontal Air Compressor:
- 100% cast iron components for a lifetime use
- Constructed to run at high pressure, high volume at all times
- Less need for maintenance
- Optional start-up kit necessary for proper installation
- 15HP 120 gallon horizontal compressor
- 50 ACFM at 175 PSI and 175 Max PSIG
- Voltage/Phase: 200-3-60; 230-3-60; 460-3-60
- Made in the USA