Ingersoll Rand 1/4" Straight Die Grinder - 307B
Perfect for polishing, weld grinding, de-burring, porting and smoothing edges. This die grinder is durable, versatile and cost-effective. Great for getting into hard to reach areas, with it's compact design and exceptional maneuverability.
- 0.25 HP at 28,000 rpm free speed
- Front exhaust
- Durable ball-bearing construction
- Strong aluminum housing
- Safety-lock throttle lever
- 1/4" and 6mm collets and (2) wrenches are included
- Die grinder, 1/4" and 6mm collets, (10) abrasive stones, (2) wrenches and a plastic case
- Rated Power: 0.25 hp
- Max Free Speed: 28,000 rpm
- Exhaust: Front
- Collet: 1/4" (6mm)
- Weight: 0.73 lbs.
- Overall Length: 5.19"
- Average Air Consumption: 6 cfm
- Air Consumption @ Load: 24 cfm
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8"
- Sound Pressure: 83 dBA
- Sound Power: 94 dBA
- Vibration: 4.5 m/s2
|Tool Only - 307B
|Die Grinder Kit - 307BK
There are no comments for this product.