Ingersoll-Rand 1/4" Mini Impact Wrench Kit - IR2101K
- Small body design - tool can be used in confined areas
- Double-sided Forward/Reverse switch - allows for one-handed change of direction
- 50 ft-lb of torque - power to handle most applications
- Composite handle design - insulates from frigid compressed air
- Hard-hitting 5-vane motor
- Max Torque, Rev.: 50 ft-lb
- Working Torque: 25-40 ft-lb
- Free Speed: 11,000 rpm
- Average Air Consumption: 1.76 cfm
- Air Consumption @ Load: 18.17 cfm
- Sound Pressure: 83.6 dBA
- Sound Power: 94.6 dBA
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF
- Min Hose Size: 3/8"
- Length: 6.25"
- Weight: 1.37 lb
- Mini 1/4"Air Impact,
- 10 Piece SAE/Metric Combo Socket Set
- Tool Tray for Storage
There are no comments for this product.