Ingersoll Rand 1/4" 12V Cordless Screwdriver - D1410
Regular Price: $89.64
On Sale For: $82.46
The Ingersoll Rand D1410 IQV12 Series™
quick change hex screwdriver aids assembly and disassembly operations
with a magnetic, pin-detent bit holder that makes changing bits a fast,
one-handed operation, so operators can Do the Job, Do it Fast, Do it Every Time
Features & Benefits
- PERFORMANCE - Compact design for maximum accessibility in tight spaces
- VERSATILITY - Two speeds and a 15-position clutch support both fastening and drilling, letting one tool perform multiple functions
- COMFORT - Lightweight design and small handles helps minimize fatigue, making tools more ergonomic and comfortable to hold
- Additional Key Features: Magnetic pin-detent bit-holding system keeps bits secure while allowing fast, one-handed changes for maximum productivity. Variable-speed switch with electronic brake provides maxi-mum control of the tool. High-power, long-life motor offers optimal performance and durability.
D1410 Standard Screwdriver: Includes the bare tool only. Does not include a battery or a charger.
- Chuck: 1/4" Hex Quick Change
- Voltage: 12V
- Free Speed: 1,600 RPM
- Max Stall Torque: 205 ft-lbs
- Length: 5.12"
- Weight: 2.09 lbs.
- Battery: BL1203 (not included)
There are no comments for this product.