Ingersoll-Rand 1/2" Heavy Duty Impact Wrench - IR2130
The 2130 has all the performance and features you have come to expect from the IR family of impact wrenches. This Impact features a powerful twin hammer mechanism and a new composite housing, yielding superior ergonomics in lightweight package.
- Powerful twin hammer mechanism in a new composite housing
- Superior ergonomics
- Full stroke tease throttle
- Easy glide forward/reverse switch
- Multi position power management
- Lightweight reinforced aluminum hammercase; only 4.2 lbs
- Drive: 1/2"
- Anvil: Standard
- Max. Torque in Reverse: 550 ft-lb
- Working Torque Range: 50 - 500 ft-lb
- Free Speed: 9500 rpm
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.
- Overall Length: 7.25"
- Average Air Consumption: 4.4 cfm
- Air Consumption @ Load: 22 cfm
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8"
- Air Pressure: 90 PSI
- Sound Pressure: 96.6 dBA
- Sound Power: 109.6 dBA
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought