Ingersoll Rand 1/2" Heavy-Duty Air Impact Wrench Extended Anvil - IR-2130-2
Featuring a 2” extended anvil, this Impact features a powerful twin hammer mechanism and a new composite housing, yielding superior ergonomics in a lightweight package.
- 550 ft.-lbs. of maximum Torque
- Full stroke tease throttle
- Easy glide forward/reverse switch
- Multi position power management
- Lightweight reinforced aluminum hammercase.
- Ideal for tire changing and use with flip sockets.
- Drive: 1/2"
- Anvil: 2" Extended
- Max. Torque in Reverse: 550 ft-lb
- Working Torque Range: 50 - 500 ft-lb
- Free Speed: 9500 rpm
- Weight: 4.2 lbs.
- Overall Length: 9.25"
- Average Air Consumption: 4.4 cfm
- Air Consumption @ Load: 22 cfm
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPTF
- Min. Hose Size: 3/8"
- Air Pressure: 90 PSI
- Sound Pressure: 96.6 dBA
- Sound Power: 109.6 dBA
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought