Ingersoll Rand 10HP 120 Gallon Vertical Air Compressor - 2545K10FP
The Ingersoll Rand 10HP 120 Gallon Vertical Air Compressor is developed and designed for heavy shop or industrial use. The air compressor delivers the performance and quality ideal for automobile body shops. It has a long lasting, two-stage design that provides extended pump life for years of hassle-free service. This is a two-stage, fully packaged air compressor model that includes aftercooler, low oil level switch, and automatic tank drain.
This air compressor has a cast iron construction and is made in the USA. It is equipped to run at high volume and high pressure at all times.
Key Features of the Ingersoll Rand 10HP 120 Gallon Vertical Air Compressor:
- 10 HP 120 gallon vertical air compressor
- Long-lasting cast iron construction
- 35 ACFM at 175 PSI and 175 Max PSIG
- Built to run at high volume and high pressure
- Interruption-free performance
- Requires low maintenance
- Choice of either 230 voltage/3 phase or 200 voltage/3 phase
- Kit includes: 1 yr supply of T-30 Synthetic oil & Filter Elements
- Made in the USA
- HP: 10
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure: 35
- Voltage: 230/460
- Phase: 3
- Tank Size: 120 gallons
- Tank Type: Vertical
- ASME Tank: Yes
- (F)NPT Outlet: 3/4"
- Pump RPM: 1050
- Pump Oil Capacity: 2.5 qt.
- On Pressure Switch Setting: 140
- Off Pressure Switch Setting: 175
- Finish: Powder Coated
- Enclosure: NEMA
- Control: Pressure Switch
- Overall Length: 44"
- Overall Width: 32"
- Overall Height: 82"
- Standards: CSA Approval
Optional start-up kit is required for proper operation and warranty.
This product ships by truck freight.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought