If you are looking for an infrared lamp that provides shorter cure times, then you must try the Infratech Speed Ray 2 Curing Lamp. This entry level curing lamp is flexible for those hard to reach areas and with 1650 watts of power, provides for fast curing. The curing lamp features a 60-minute timer and an auto shut down feature that helps in conserving energy.
The 6' tall curing lamp is easy to roll, thanks to the wide base stand. The lamp is flexible enough to reach hoods and other difficult areas easily. The 120 volt iridium filtered halogen bulb enables operator safety and reduces glare. Infratech infrared heats from the inside out,
providing the best possible cure. It does not heat the air. When using this curing lamp you can efficiently cure every type of paint, primer, body filler, bonding adhesive and plastic repair product.
Key Features of the Infratech Speed Ray 2 Curing Lamp:
- The best value in entry level short wave infrared
- Faster Production & shorter cure times
- Flexibility for reaching hard to reach areas
- 60 minute timer & auto shut down saves energy
- 6' tall , easy roll wide based stand reaches hoods easily
- Iridium filtered halogen bulb for reduced glare & operator safety
- Efficiently cures every type of paint, primer, body filler, bonding adhesive and plastic repair product
- Voltage: 120V
- Amperage: 13.8 A
- Watts: 1,650
- Height: 6ft
- Length: 34"
- Coverage Area: 3' x 4'
- Weight: 25 lbs.