Infratech Corporation Powder Coat Curing System, MODEL HO-6000-P - 16-5000
Price: $741.98or 3 payments of $247.33 details
Infratech's POWDER COAT CURING SYSTEMS generate higher temperatures, to cure standard 400º F powders without an enclosed oven. For industrial use, these portable, high-intensity systems are ideal for prototype work, maintenance and short run powder coatings. They are capable of curing powder on a variety of parts in the open air, which makes them a cost-effective alternative to batch ovens.
• High-temperature 6,000 watt portable unit offers powder coat curing capabilities
• Product achieves spot curing at low cost
• Product cures adhesives, carbon fiber and Teflon
• Product can adjust to over 6' high
• Horizontal or vertical rotation provides added versatility
• Focused 1' x 3' coverage area for spot curing
• Common industrial applications include curing for powder coatings, Teflon, carbon fibers and adhesives, as well as plastic forming and prototype work
SPECIFICATIONS: 240 volts / 25 amps / 36" width / 50 lbs.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought