Infratech Corporation Powder Coat Curing System, Model HH-1800 - 16-1200
Infratech's POWDER COAT CURING SYSTEMS generate higher temperatures, to cure standard 400º F powders without an enclosed oven. For industrial use, these portable, high-intensity systems are ideal for prototype work, maintenance and short run powder coatings. They are capable of curing powder on a variety of parts in the open air, which makes them a cost-effective alternative to batch ovens.
- High-intensity hand-held portable curing unit
- 1,800 watt entry level unit achieves spot curing at low cost
- Product offers curing capabilities for adhesives, carbon fiber and Teflon
- Focused 1' x 1' coverage area for spot curing
STAND is not included.
SPECIFICATIONS: 120 volts / 15 amps / 12" width / 9 lbs.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought