Inductor Glass Blaster
The Inductor Glass Blaster is an extremely useful tool that is perfect for the removal of bonded auto glass, metal bond adhesives, appliques, spray-on bed liners, SMC panels and undercoating in much less time than it takes with other tools on the market. It uses high-frequency magnetic fields and generates "invisible (flameless and torchless) heat" to help remove the auto glass in minutes. It can be operated completely from the exterior, so removal of the interior panels is not necessary. Since it only heats ferrous metals, there is no fear of it heating, burning or melting non-metallic materials like glass, paint, and plastic. It has a 2000 watt output and is UL Listed Ground Fault Interrupter for added user safety.
The Inductor Glass Blaster comes with a storage case to store all the attachments. It has a trouble-free pneumatic foot switch and also an ergonomic grip for total control. It works quickly and effectively by releasing urethane in hard-to-reach places like curves and deep pockets, which other glass tools can't access. This technique allows removal of quarter glasses in three minutes or less, windshields within 15 minutes and bed liners in a few hours, all just from the outside, without damaging the interior trim or encapsulation. This high powered blaster is portable too and is surely one of the most effective tools to have in your garage.
Key Features of the Inductor Glass Blaster:
- Ergonomic gripping for control
- Does not burn or melt glass, plastic, paint and other non-metallic materials
- Flameless and torch-less heat
- Bed liners can be removed in a few hours
- Removes quarter glass in less than 3 minutes
- Removes windshields within 15 minutes from the outside
- No need to remove interior trim
- Trouble free pneumatic foot switch
- Does not damage the glass or encapsulation
- UL Listed Ground Fault Interrupter
- 2000 watt output
- (1) inline connector for best strain relief
- (2) heat resistant L wedges
- (1) tutorial DVD
- (1) instructional manual
- (1) HF cord for extended reach
- (1) storage case
- HF Cord Length: 9"
- Dimensions: 22.5" x 11" x 10.5"
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- Volts: 120
- Amps: 20
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought