Induction U-Series Glass Blaster Attachment - U-311
The U-Series Glass Blaster® Attachment (U-311) is an accessory for use with the Inductor® Pro-Max, Pro-Max CEand Max and is perfect for removing bonded auto glass, SMC panels, metal bond adhesives, undercoating, appliqués, and spray-on bedliners in a fraction of the time it takes using other tools.
- Flameless & torchless
- Remove windshields clean and fast externally – no knives or wires needed
- Remove bonded autoglass clean and fast
- Quickly remove SMC panels
- Easily remove spray-on bedliners
- Will not burn or melt glass, paint, plastic, and other non-metallic materials
- Only heats ferrous metals
- Runs on standard 110v/20 amp circuit
- Contoured beveled edges places magnetic field closer to the workload and for accessing tighter corners
- High mount strain relief prevents cord from interfering with adjacent panels
- Ergonomic gripping for control
- U-Series Glass Blaster attachment (3.6 lb.)
- Molded polymer resin head (5.2"W x 1.9"W x 3.2"H)
- 102" HF cord with 8-pin connector
- 1-year warranty
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '0502-L' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.