Affordable High Performance Sander
Get the reliability and performance you desire from a sander by using the Hutchins ProFinisher. This affordable, high-performance sander is available in several models – 500, 600, and 700. The ProFinisher model 500 has a 3/32" offset, and it offers a less aggressive sanding action. This feature makes it suitable for pre and post paint sanding applications.
The ProFinisher 600 model features an offset of 3/16" and it provides an aggressive sanding action. It can work well for paint stripping and body filler featheredging applications. The ProFinisher 603 model is a 3" aggressive sander that can be used for shaping and feather-edging or bumpers, doorjambs or small areas that are difficult to reach.
The ProFinisher 700 model is among the most aggressive sanders you can find on the market. It offers a 5/16" or 8 mm offset to offer 25% faster material removal than the 600 model. This model works great if you are looking for good sanding speed.
The Hutchins ProFinisher sanders are smooth to operate, and they deliver a low vibration performance. Light in weight, these 12,000 RPM sanders have an ergonomic design for efficient operation and operator comfort. They are designed for use with 6" pads.
Key Features of the Hutchins ProFinisher:
- Different offset options – 3/32" (model 500), 3/16" (model 600), and 5/16" (model 700)
- Models 500-700 have 6" PSA pad, 603 has 3" Hook pad
- Low vibration performance
- Smooth operation
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- The 500 model works for pre-paint preparation or color sanding
- The 600 model helps in body filler featheredging and paint stripping
- The 700 model suits more aggressive applications and removes material much faster than the 600 model
- Low profile 6" hook pad, low profile 6" PSA pad, and vacuum conversion kit sold separately
- Offset: 3/32", 3/12", or 5/16"
- Pad Size: 3" pr 6"
- Pad Type: PSA or Hook
- Motor Speed: 12,000 RPM
- Vacuum: Non-Vac
- Made in the USA