Hutchins Anti-Static 3/8" Airlines
The Hutchins Anti-Static 3/8" Airline has a clear, crushproof and reinforced construction that allows it to detect airborne contamination instantly. Its anti-static design decreases electrical charge and improves metallic orientation for both water and solvent based paints. It also reduces static charge on plastic parts and bumpers.
The Hutchins Anti-Static 3/8" Airline is lightweight and extremely durable. It has a large interior diameter that improves airflow for better spray gun and air tool operation. Its swiveling end is ideal for hi-flow couplers. It has a diameter of 3.8 inches and is available in two lengths, 35 feet, and 50 feet. Initially developed for the aerospace industry, this airline also works well in an auto body garage.
Key Features of the Hutchins Anti-Static 3/8" Airlines:
- Clear, crushproof, reinforced construction allows instant detection of airborne contamination
- Anti-Static design decreases electrical charge to improve metallic orientation for both solvent and water-based paints
- Reduces static charge on plastic parts and bumpers
- Lightweight, durable with large inside diameter improves airflow for better spray gun and air tool operation
- Swiveling end is perfect for Hi-Flow couplers
- Operating Pressure: up to 225 PSI
- Operating Temperature: up to 150ºF
- Diameter: 3/8 inches
- Available Length: 35 feet and 50 feet
|35' Anti-Static Air Line - 1361-3A-35
|50' Anti-Static Air Line - 1361-3A-50
There are no comments for this product.